Between the end of school and the start of summer, we can't believe it's almost the Fourth of July! If BBQ potlucks and picnics are making your eyes cross, you're in luck: These three kid-friendly red, white and blue snacks are as quick to make as they are delicious to eat.
Watch the video above for a fun tutorial on how to make these treats in a flash. Ingredients listed below.
- 1/2 cup blueberries or blue grapes
- 1 cup cherries or strawberries
- 2 large or 3 medium bananas
- 2 cups blueberry juice
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1 roll of pre-packaged crescent roll dough
- 8 hot dogs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Blue food coloring
- 7-oz cheese block (cheddar, mozzarella, etc.)
- And if you need a star-shaped cookie cutter, try this.