Tiffany Doerr Guerzon
This elegant pumpkin makes for a beautiful centerpiece and is a cinch to pull together.
- Fake eyelashes
- Fall garland
- Gold tulle
- Straight pins
- Clear packing tape
- Roll the fall garland into a wreath shape and pin it onto the pumpkin.
- Adhere the fake eyelashes.
- For the wings, cut an approximately 12-inch length of tulle.
- Lay the tulle length flat on your work surface. Cover the tulle with strips of packing tape until the entire length is covered in tape. (this will both keep the tulle from fraying when cut and make it stiff).
- Cut out a wing shape. Repeat for the other wing.
- Pin wings to the pumpkin with straight pins.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in October 2019, and updated in October 2020.