About the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce
Our Vision – To be the most livable and economically vibrant waterfront community in the Pacific Northwest
Our Mission – To proactively lead and thoughtfully serve and represent our members
We strive to foster an environment in which commerce and community thrive through:
- Quality leadership
- Member services and benefits
- Ethical business practices
- Economic Development
- Government Relations
What Is The Chamber Of Commerce?
The Anacortes Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven, non-profit organization of businesses, professional persons and community-spirited individuals that provides leadership to improve the quality of business and community life in Anacortes. We accomplish this by utilizing the talents of our volunteers and staff to provide business services to our members, develop partnerships and alliances with appropriate entities, provide legislative advocacy, engage in economic development activities, and initiate programs of action and value to our members and the community at large.
Among secrets to success in the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce are the volunteers who play a vital role in reaching out to the public. Our Chamber of Commerce is blessed to have dozens of talented people who volunteer their time at tasks ranging from the hanging of street banners to staffing of the Visitor Information Center (VIC). Visitor Information and Operations Coordinator, Sandy Swartos, emphasizes that the VIC is one of the most important tools in the Chamber’s mission to market our community and to act as a referral service for Chamber members. “The goal of the Visitor Information Center is to provide accurate and helpful information to residents and visitors about the community, and the businesses that make Anacortes such a wonderful place.”
We offer you:
- An opportunity – to grow and enhance your business through the many services and benefits of membership.
- An invitation – to get involved in the growth and development of the Anacortes community.
- Unified representation – speaking out and acting in the best interest of the business community.
- Community service – providing community information, relocation information, tourism promotion and visitor information.
We invite you stop by the chamber at 819 Commercial Avenue, Suite F and learn more about the ways you can get involved and benefit from your Anacortes Chamber of Commerce.
819 Commercial Ave
Anacortes, WA 98221
- Website: http://anacortes.org/work/about-the-chamber-of-commerce/