Do you find yourself threatening your kids that if they don’t stop chewing with their mouth open or forget to say please and thank you that you’ll send them to manners class? Well, now you can. But, rather than it being a punishment, your kids will enjoy a fun and useful class that often has them asking if they can go to another one.
Clise Etiquette offers manners and social skills classes and camps for children ages 7 to 12 and teens ages 13 to 17. We teach important skills, in a fun and interactive way, that your children need to succeed socially and, later, professionally. Your children will learn to be more confident, polished and polite.
Our summer camps are half-day morning classes that include role plays, discussion, hands-on activities and more. The camps also include manners related crafts and games.
Our camps culminate with a three-course meal where the children will practice the table manners and conversation skills they’ve learned during the week.
Topics covered include:
- Making a Great First and Lasting Impression
- Manners Outside the Home
- Digital Diplomacy
- Parties and Playdates
- Table Manners
Our two-part classes take place during the school year on weekends. Topics covered include:
First and Lasting Impressions
- The importance of manners and courtesy
- Meeting and greeting
- Being a good friend
- Conversation skills
- Host and guest dos and don’ts
- Party manners. The class will culminate with a party
Manners Essentials for Home and Away
- Why, when and how to write thank you notes
- Manners outside of the home
- Dining etiquette and table manners
- Lunch – participants will practice what they learned over a three-course lunch
Email - email@example.com
- Website: https://www.cliseetiquette.com/
- Phone: (206) 708-1670