Forest Ridge School – The Sacred Heart School of Seattle – draws upon 200 years of proven Sacred Heart educational expertise in employing a robust, student-centered learning approach that challenges each girl to develop her unique strengths to become a ‘Woman Who Can.”
- Every girl can lead
- Each girl will lead from her strengths
- Leadership is expressed in a variety of forms
- Leadership is a journey – built step by step
We’re here to help teach and guide our students to develop their skills – academic, social-emotional and leadership – in an atmosphere that pairs a strong leadership learning program with rigorous academics to give each girl the confidence and tools she needs to succeed.
Take your best next step: visit Forest Ridge to learn more about our amazing opportunities available for girls in grades 5 through 12.
Girls, Grades 5-12
- Catholic, private, independent
- Small class sizes
- Rigorous curriculum
- Hands-on, experiential learning
- Leadership, service-focused
- The Center for Girls
- Domestic and International Boarding