PEPS Groups bring parents together to share the joys and challenges of parenthood and develop confidence in their own abilities. PEPS was born in Seattle more than 30 years ago and for many parents, a PEPS Group becomes a supportive community that lasts a lifetime.
PEPS stands apart from other new parent groups with a focus on creating connections and community – factors that we know help strengthens families, increase family wellness, and prepare families to cope with life stresses. One parent said, “At PEPS, it’s okay to ask any and all ‘is this normal??!!’ questions!”
Groups provide ongoing resources and peer education, facilitated by trained volunteers. PEPS Newborn Groups start when babies are 0-4 months old and meet for 12 weeks facilitated by a trained volunteer. Register for an evening or daytime group in your neighborhood. Create Your Village with PEPS.
- PEPS Newborn Groups (Daytime & Evening)
- Baby Peppers (5-12 month olds)
- Little Peppers (2 kids under age 3)
- Second Time Around (Newborn group for second time parents)
- Adjusting to Parenthood (Emotional support facilitated by a professional therapist)
- PEPS for Dads (Events)
- PEPS for Grandparents (Events with speakers and facilitated discussions)