Giveaway: Four Pairs of Tickets to 'Edge of Peace' at Seattle Children's Theatre
Today, we are giving away four pairs of tickets to see Edge of Peace at Seattle Children's Theatre, the final play in an acclaimed trilogy by Suzan Zeder that explores the life of Tuc, a deaf man, in a community at the end of World War II. It is recommended for ages 10 and up and runs from Feb. 28 to March 17.
To enter to win one of the vouchers for a pair of tickets, simply leave a comment on this post with your favorite play that you've seen with your kids, and include your email in Disqus (not publicly) so that we can contact you!
Additional entries will be given for the following (leave an extra comment for each action to let us know):
1. Become a ParentMap e-news subscriber
2. Follow ParentMap on Pinterest
3. Like ParentMap on Facebook
4. Follow ParentMap on Twitter
5. Follow Seattle Children's Theatre on Facebook
6. Follow Seattle Children's Theatre on Twitter.
7. Share this post on Facebook
8. Tweet this post on Twitter
Giveaway ends on Tuesday, Feb. 19 at noon. Good luck!!
We will leave a comment reply for the winner by the end of the day. Make sure to check back to see if you've won if you haven't already heard from us by email!
Bravo to all the entries! This giveaway's curtains are now closed and winners chosen.