Giveaway: 4 Pairs of Tickets to Seattle Children's Theatre's 'Crash'
Filed under: Theater Reviews
Today, we are giving away four pairs of tickets to see Crash at Seattle Children's Theatre. Running from April 18–May 19, Crash explores themes of bullying, empathy and friendship through the story of a boy named Crash who seems to have it all. It's recommend for ages 8 and up.
To enter to win one of the vouchers for a pair of tickets, simply leave a comment on this post with your favorite play that you've seen with your kids, and include your email in Disqus (not publicly) so that we can contact you!
Additional entries will be given for the following (leave an extra comment for each action to let us know):
1. Become a ParentMap e-news subscriber
2. Follow ParentMap on Pinterest
3. Like ParentMap on Facebook
4. Follow ParentMap on Twitter
5. Follow Seattle Children's Theatre on Facebook
6. Follow Seattle Children's Theatre on Twitter.
7. Share this post on Facebook
8. Tweet this post on Twitter
The giveaway ends on Friday, April 12 at noon. Good luck!!
We will leave a comment reply for the winner by the end of the day. Make sure to check back to see if you've won if you haven't already heard from us by email!
This giveaway is now past 4th Quarter - Touchdown for the lucky winners! Thanks to all who entered!