Shredded beef and bean tacos by Meatloaf and Melodrama
How to make it all happen
The key to making meals effortless throughout the week is to plan and prep ahead:
- Set aside a few quiet hours to menu plan: gather all of your recipes and make one large shopping list.
- Do all of your shopping for the week on one day (a huge time saver instead of going to the store multiple times during the week).
- Set aside a full or half day to prep, cook and store your ingredients. This will depend on your recipes, your kitchen skills and your schedule.
- Wash and prep as many of your ingredients as possible and place them in labeled storage containers in the fridge.
- If your family has a lot of mouths to feed, or extremely ravenous, consider doubling or tripling your recipes to make sure you have enough to make it through several meals.
Hungry for more?