Eastside Catholic School is an independent, educational community guided by faith, where students in grades 6-12 learn to integrate their learning and growth in ways that encourage intellectual excellence, nurture relationships and inspire a life of leadership and service to others. Our exceptional college preparatory program fosters intellectual curiosity, academic discipline and critical thinking in a supportive and caring environment for middle and high school students.
Since 1980, EC students explore, pursue and achieve in a broad spectrum of interests including drama, science, art, music, athletics, technology, debate and more. Eastside Catholic is also home to the Options Program, an individualized special education program for high school students with intellectual disabilities.
Coed, Grades 6-12
- Catholic, private, independent
- Small class sizes
- Flexible and creative curriculum design and delivery
- Social, emotional and spiritual growth and support at every grade level
- 30+ AP, Honors and UW in the High School courses
- Award-winning, academic, arts and athletic programs
- Leadership, service-focused
- Over 50 clubs and activities offered each year
Unlock potential, experience faith, discover community – for students in grades 6 – 12.