Founded in 1881 , Saint Michael Parish School is a Pre-K through 8th Grade school that exists to provide a Catholic education committed to the mission of Saint Michael Parish, excellence in teaching and learning, and the continual spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and aesthetic growth of all.
We strive to:
- Fulfill our mission
- Empower leaders who live the Gospel message
- Provide excellence in a student-centered academic program that supports parents as primary educators and teachers as facilitators of learning
- Create a Catholic community of disciples who are committed to grow, worship, serve, give, connect, and share
- Saint Michael Parish School School-Wide Learning Expectations (SLEs)
As life-long learners, Saint Michael Parish School students:
- Meet or exceed grade level standards in all subjects
- Participate in a rigorous curriculum that results in high achievement for all
- Set goals that lead to growth in academics and discipleship
As disciples of Jesus Christ, Saint Michael Parish School students:
- Grow in faith using the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Worship through regular celebration of the Sacraments and friendship with Jesus
- Serve our community by developing and using their God-given talents.
- Give generously from their hearts by participation in parish and community stewardship
- Connect to each other as children of God and brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ
- Share their faith and learning with the world
Head of School/Principal - Connor Geraghty
Religious affiliation - Roman Catholic
Accreditation - Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and Western Catholic Educational Association
Sibling discount - Yes
Facilities and Resources - One class per grade; Learning Specialist Center; Promethean Interactive white boards in every classroom, tablets, desktops; Computer lab; Science lab; Library; Full-service cafeteria; Gymnasium and field; Before/after school care
Arts Programs - Band, Music/Choir, Art and Musical Theater
Sports Programs Flag Football, Basketball, Volleyball and Track and Field
Statement of Diversity - It is the policy of St. Michael School to provide students of any race, color, sex, handicap, national, or ethnic origin with all the rights privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, handicap, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, any program or activity funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, or any athletic or other administered program.
Foreign Language Programs - Spanish
Pre-K and Kindergarten Schedule - We offer two Pre-K classes: Morning Monday - Friday 8:10 am – 11:10 am Afternoon Monday - Friday 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm; Full-day kindergarten Monday through Friday
Hours - Monday 8:10 am – 2:15 pm (free after school care is provided from 2:15 pm – 3:00 pm on Mondays) Tuesday-Friday 8:10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Email - email@example.com