WOW Academy’s mission is to provide learning experiences that allow every child to grow academically, emotionally, creatively and physically. Our goal is to enable each child to soar and reach their highest potential. We are committed to providing a learning environment that supports children to develop skills necessary to construct their own knowledge, prepare them for their next school environment and encourage them to become life-long learners.
WOW Academy has a safe, supportive and nurturing environment where children feel safe, respected and cared for. Children will take part in planned, active learning experiences to build their skills. The program also supports the relationship between children, their families and the teaching staff.
Our programs include:
- Mommy and Me Classes (2 year old)
- Early Explorers Classes (3-years-old)
- Early Learners Classes (4-year-old)
- Junior Kindergarten Classes (4-5 years old)
- STEM Classes for Grades K-5
- Literacy Classes for Grades K-3
- Writing Classes for Grades 3-5
- Public Speaking Classes for Grades 4-5
- Parent Time Out Events
- Various Summer Camps
We are a neighborhood school serving Medina, Bellevue, Clyde Hill, and Kirkland.
ENROLLMENT IS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR:
2018/19 HALF-DAY PRESCHOOL
2018/19 HALF-DAY JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN
Email - email@example.com
- Website: http://www.wow-academy.org/
- Phone: (425) 698-1126