On Sunday, November 22, the Mercer Island Farmers Market will reopen for its annual Harvest Market. We're expecting dozens of vendors, with plenty of in-season produce to help prepare the community for Thanksgiving meals and the holiday season. Of note, we'll have:
- Produce from Oxbow Farms and Alvarez Organic
- Seafood from MI's own Premier Catch
- Baked goods from Snohomish Bakery
- Cider from Puget Sound Cider Co. and Wine from Drum Roll Winery
- Local arts and crafts and more!
This is a family-friendly event adjacent to Mercerdale Park and will be following all COVID safety guidelines.
When: 10am - 3pm
Where: 7700 SE 32nd St, Mercer Island