Join Mini BREAKS w/ Anna Banana Freeze for a pop-up hip-hop + breaking ("break dance") class UPSTAIRS at Washington Hal in Seattle!
- $15.00 per student, per class
- For children ages 2-6 years old (Parent or guardian must stay with child during class)
- Classes are 45 minutes long
- Families new to the class location must fill out a waiver in class 10 minutes prior
- Max capacity for classes: 25 students
- Students must sign up in advance: NO DROP-INS AVAILABLE
- Washington Hall entrance is on 14th Ave, class will be in the main room UPSTAIRS. There is a parking lot available.
This Mini BREAKS dance class at Washington Hall is sponsored in part by 206 Zulu. To find out more about 206 Zulu, visit: www.206zulu.org
*NEW: Are you or someone you know interested in getting a scholarship for Mini BREAKS classes? Or maybe you are able to donate to our scholarship fund? Please visit http://minibreaksdance.com/scholarships for info on how to apply or donate!