Stay home, stay healthy and wash your hands! Stay tuned for Olympia Harbor Days Lite coming your way September 5th.
Working within Washington State coronavirus health guidelines, the South Sound Maritime Heritage Association (SSMHA) has developed a scaled-down version of its popular Olympia Harbor Days festival normally held every Labor Day Weekend.
Among the features of this year’s event are……
- Olympia Maritime Heritage Self-Guided Tour along the Percival Landing Boardwalk
- Links to a Decade of Olympia Harbor Days Videos of Tugboats, Races and Fun
- Lego Tugboat Building at Home with an Instructional Video
- Harbor Days at Home – Encouraging Maritime Displays in Neighborhoods
- Estuary Beach Quest, Crab Bingo and other Stay Safe at Home Activities for Kids by the Puget Sound Estuarium
- Logo Hats, Facemasks, Collector Buttons and Tugs at the Capital City Vol II Available for Purchase