When you’re a busy parent, the right support is as important as oxygen. On months where the famous Seattle drizzle seems endless, we know how important the best indoor play spot and museums are. When the cold or flu comes knocking on our door, a caring and responsive doctor makes all the difference for our little ones.
That’s why ParentMap asks you every year for your favorite resources, camps, classes, shops, grub, play spots, groups and professionals. We know that you are the experts on where the family dollar is best spent and which local services go above and beyond. Because you, the parents of Puget Sound, do know best.
How It Works
Round 1, April 6-16, 2017: Nominate your favorite businesses
Round 2, April 24-30, 2017: Vote from the top five finalists in each category
Winners will be announced in the July issue of ParentMap Magazine.
This year, we've rounded up over $1,000 in fabulous prizes for our voters, including a family escape to Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort and Semiahmoo Resort, Golf + Spa. All voters will be automatically entered into the prize pool. See full prize details below.
The finalists are here! We received thousands of nominations during round one of voting and the top five businesses in each category have moved on to the final voting round. Now it's up to you to crown our 2017 Golden Teddy winners. Cast your vote now through April 30. Select a category to be taken to the ballot!
All voters will be entered into a drawing to win one of several cool prizes! Voters will receive one entry for each ballot they complete. Readers are eligible to vote twice in each category throughout duration of the voting period, once during the nomination phase and once during the final voting phase. Winners will be contacted via email in early May.
Sleeping Lady Resort Alpine Lakes Hiking Package ($401 value)
- One night accommodations for four at Sleeping Lady Resort (2 adults, 2 kids under 12)
- A gourmet dinner and breakfast served buffet-style in the Kingfisher Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A copy of Day Hiking Central Cascades: Stevens Pass/Alpine Lakes/Lake Wenatchee and a US Forest Service Annual Northwest Forest Pass
- Expires Oct. 31, 2017, some blackout dates apply
Family Getaway at Semiahmoo Resort, Golf + Spa ($400 value)
- One night accommodations for four at Semiahmoo Resort (2 adults, 2 kids under 12)
- Breakfast for four at Pierside Kitchen
- Expires Dec. 31, 2017, some blackout dates apply
Six Pacific Science Center Day Passes ($118.50 value)
$100 Gift Card to Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria