Instead of heading out for fro-yo or ice cream, try this delicious frozen bark recipe from Catherine of Weelicious. This recipe is even easy enough for the kids to make themselves — sounds like a fun summer activity to us! This sweet treat is also a little healthier than regular store-bought ice cream and makes good use of all those sweet summer berries.
- 2 cups whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pomegranate seeds and chocolate chips
- Blueberries and almonds (M&M’s, if desired)
- Raspberries and pistachios
- Mix together the yogurt, honey and vanilla.
- Spread the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet in an even layer and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Freeze overnight, then break into pieces and serve.
This recipe originally appeared on Weelicious and was republished with permission.