Our last meetup at Woodland Park Zoo was such a success, we just had to do it again!
On Thursday, July 14, we're partnering with Polly-Glots -- which offers language classes for little ones -- for another ParentMap meetup, this time at a Seattle-area park with a great playground and plenty of space to run around.
Join us at the park in the late morning and get in on an interactive mini Spanish lesson with Polly-Glots -- and make sure to pack a lunch so you can picnic afterward with other parents and kids.
Space is limited, so we'll be choosing 20 families to join us for free!
- To enter, comment here and tell us about your favorite playground.
- Share this post on Twitter or Facebook for two extra chances to win. To be counted, leave a separate comment on this post for each action.
- Vote for your favorite playground in our Golden Teddy Awards survey for another chance to win! After you vote, leave a comment on this post saying you voted.
- Contest closes on Thursday, July 7, at 5 p.m Tuesday, July 12, 5 p.m.
- We'll choose 20 winners at random from all comments on this blog post, and notify winners of the location via email.
- Passes are not transferable - if you can't attend, we'll choose another winner.