Update: This giveaway is now closed. The winner will be notified via email no later than Friday, June 19, 2020.
Wanna getaway? Sigh ... All this time at home has parents dreaming of their next vacay. Enter below for a chance to win a two-night stay plus a $100 resort credit at relaxing seaside escape Semiahmoo Resort.
Thank you to our generous giveaway sponsor!
One lucky family will be awarded a two-night stay plus a $100 resort credit at Semiahoo Resort in Blaine, Washington.
Total prize value: $500
The 300-acre Semiahmoo Resort is the ultimate Pacific Northwest getaway, complemented by a tremendous range of things to do, play, create, eat and explore — for adults and children alike. Just 45 minutes south of Vancouver, B.C. and 90 minutes north of Seattle, Semiahmoo is close enough for a quick and easy trip, but just far enough to get away from it all. From the world-class golf course, to the full-service Wellness Center, to the delicious restaurants, to the beautiful beach with views across the bay, Semiahmoo is yours to discover.
In the summer, venture out on a paddle board, take a bike down the spit or splash into the heated pool. In the winter, warm up with a cocktail in the library, catch a movie in the Discovery Theater or roast s'mores at the bonfire.
HURRY! Last day to enter is June 17, 2020.
The fine print
- Contest runs from 6 a.m. PST on Monday, June 1, 2020, through 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
- Total prize value is $500 (some exclusions may apply).
- The contest winner will be chosen randomly from all qualified entries.
- The winner will be notified via email by 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, June 19, 2020.
- The winner must claim the prize within seven days of being notified or will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, and must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Entrants must not be an employee of ParentMap or involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must not be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.