Update: This giveaway is now closed. The winner will be notified via email no later than Friday, July 17, 2020.
Hold the phone! An extra line and a chance to stop sharing your device with your entire household? Sign us up!
Stay connected with friends and family from near and far, courtesy of Tello Mobile. Enter for a chance to win a MOTO G7 Play smartphone and six months of Tello phone service, including unlimited talk and text plus 2 GB of data per month.
Total prize value: $333
Thank you to our generous giveaway sponsor!
Tello offers coast-to-coast wireless 4G LTE coverage provided through a nationwide Sprint® Network*. Its flexible prepaid plans are perfect for families and require no contract, no activation or early termination fees. Customers can build their own custom plan and upgrade or downgrade it anytime, with no fuss. What you see is what you get!
* Sprint provides wireless service as the underlying network carrier only. Tello is responsible to Tello subscribers for the service.
HURRY! Last day to enter is July 12, 2020.
The fine print
- Contest runs from 6 a.m. PDT on Monday, July 6, 2020, through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, July 12, 2020.
- Total prize value is $333 (some exclusions may apply).
- The contest winner will be chosen randomly from all qualified entries.
- The winner will be notified via email by 11:59 p.m. PDT on Friday, July 17, 2020.
- The winner must claim the prize within seven days of being notified or will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- The winner will be required to open an account with Tello to claim their prize. There will be no transaction fees recorded during the account setup. The winner is not obligated to continue their Tello phone service when the complimentary 6-month plan period ends.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, and must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Entrants must not be an employee of ParentMap or involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must not be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.