They leave half of their dinner on the floor, anyway, so why not get a screamin’ deal when you take your kids out to eat? We’ve rounded up more than a dozen great “kids eat free” deals around Seattle, the Eastside and the South Sound, so you can save while dining out as a family.
Keep in mind that the definition of a “kid” varies, and restaurants’ deals and offers can change without notice. Call ahead to make sure the deal you want is still on before heading out.
- IHOP on East Madison in Seattle offers a free kid’s meal with purchase of an adult entrée and drink every day after 4 p.m. The Lynnwood location offers the same deal. All locations vary so be sure to call before visiting.
- Farrelli’s Wood Fire Pizza locations in Lacey, Parkland, Tacoma, Sumner, Maple Valley, Puyallup and Dupont all offer free kid meals on Monday, all day, with adult purchase.
- Lunchbox Laboratory: Kids meals are half the price of adult entrées every day at Lunchbox Laboratory. But kids eat free from 5 p.m. to close, with the purchase of an adult entrée at the Gig Harbor location on Wednesdays. Other locations include South Lake Union, Redmond and Bellevue.
- Sand Point Grill in Seattle lets kids ages 12 and younger eat free every Monday, Tuesday and Sunday. Available from 5–6:30 p.m. only and some restrictions apply. Bonus: Fruit and veggies are served with every kid meal.
- The Bryant Corner Café & Bakery in northeast Seattle offers free kid meals every Monday, with adult purchase.
- Whistle Stop Ale House in Renton offers free kid meals on Monday nights, 4 p.m. to close, with adult purchase. This offer is good for children ages 11 and younger.
- Denny’s — at select locations regionally — offers free kid meals on Tuesdays and Saturdays, from 4–10 p.m., with adult purchase (two kids per adult). Call the Denny’s near you to see if it offers this deal.
- Mayan Family Mexican Restaurant in Lacey offers $1.59 kid meals on Tuesday and Sunday, all day, with adult purchase.
- Serendipity Café in Seattle’s Magnolia neighborhood offers free kids meals on Tuesday nights, 5–8 p.m. with adult purchase. Be sure to check out the play area in the back.
- Wing Dome, in Seattle and Kirkland, offers free kid meals on Tuesday, all day, with adult purchase.
- Pallino in Issaquah offers free kid meals every Sunday and Wednesday with adult purchase.
- Blue Star Café and Pub in Wallingford lets kids ages 11 and younger eat free from the kids’ menu, between 5 and 7 p.m.
- Agave Cocina and Cantina in Redmond and Kent offers kid meals for $2.99 on Sunday, all day, with adult purchase.
- Big Fish Grill in Woodinville gives kids ages 12 and younger a free meal with the purchase of an adult entrée. Each meal comes with milk, juice, or soda, and fresh fruit that can be substituted for fries.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Kids ages 12 and younger eat free every Sunday off the kids’ menu with minimum $10 adult purchase. There are multiple locations in Washington including Bellevue, Issaquah, Everett, Kent, Auburn and Tacoma, and the deal is good for dining in only.
- The Ram in Issaquah, Kent, Lacey, Lake Stevens, Lakewood, Marysville, Puyallup and Tacoma all offer $1 kid meals every Sunday, all day, with adult purchase.
- Trappers Sushi: On Sundays, kids ages 10 and younger can order one item for free off the kids’ menu, with the purchase of a soda or juice box. Locations include Bonney Lake, Covington, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Lacey, North Bend, Parkland, Puyallup, Silverdale, Tacoma and Tukwila.
Did we miss one you love? Email your favorite “kids eat free” deal to email@example.com and we’ll add it to the list.
Editor’s note: We update this list regularly, most recently in September 2023. If you know of another great deal, or one that has ended, please let us know.