1 / 2
2 / 2
Update: This giveaway is now closed. The winner will be notified via email on Thursday, May 7, 2020.
There's never been a better time to go all out celebrating mom. And what does she really want for Mother's Day? A gourmet brunch and mimosas with no cooking required — all from the comfort of home.
Treat mom (or moms, treat yourself) to an unforgettable dining experience and let us pick up the tab. Enter for a chance to win a five-course brunch and mimosas for four from Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi and bring the five-star restaurant feel straight to your dining room table.
Thank you to our generous giveaway sponsor!
One lucky family will be awarded an at-home five-course Mother's Day brunch and pamplemousse mimosa kit for four, a $360 value. Check out the full brunch menu for more details. HURRY! Last day to enter is May 6, 2020.
Winner must be able to pick up the order at Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi in Bellevue on Sunday, May 12, 2020, between 8 a.m. and noon.
This Asian-influenced, contemporary steak and sushi restaurant features aged prime beef, premium seafood and innovative sushi with an American twist. Bring this unforgettable fine-dining experience home to your table.
The fine print
- Contest runs from 4 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 29, 2020, through 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
- Total prize value is $360 (some exclusions may apply).
- The contest winner will be chosen randomly.
- The winner will be notified via email by 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, May 7, 2020.
- The winner must claim the prize within one day of being notified or will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Winner must be able to pick up the order at Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi in Bellevue, Washington on Sunday, May 12, between 8 a.m. and noon.
- Menu subject to change.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, and must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Entrants must not be an employee of ParentMap or involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must not be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.