Wish there were a manual for your new baby? This is better.
In this year's baby issue, made just for you, we include a month-by-month guide to your baby's development, bust common sleep myths about everything from rice cereal to sex, and present you with fun stuff like clever baby announcements and the best new baby feeding gear.
Our feature is all about om. We explore whether prenatal yoga makes for calmer babies (and find all kinds of reasons to love it regardless).
For even more freshly birthed baby content, visit our regularly updated baby portal!
Flip through this issue online.
Check out our extensive online directory for local parenting resources!
- Om in the Womb: Do Chanting Moms Make Calmer Kids?
- Share and Share Alike: Is Nanny Sharing Right for Your Family?
- Hush, Little Mama (and Papa): Myths and Truths About Sleep After Baby
- Breast-Feeding Frenzy: Six Things All Moms Need to Know
- Num Num Num: New Food Gear We Love
- Ta-da! The Cutest Baby Announcements
- Baby's First Year: A Guide to Development Month by Month