THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED — See the winners
After reading our July 2016 print feature you're going to want to get out and explore Seattle Center! Why not win a prize along the way?
How to Enter
- Smile — Take a picture that shows your kid(s) at Seattle Center. You can be in the photo too!
- Share — Upload your photo to Instagram with hashtag #seattlecenterkidfun (Make sure your Instagram account is public so we can see your entry!)
- Win! — Follow @parentmap on Instagram and we'll let you know if you win!
Each week, we'll award a different Seattle-Center themed prize. Click through to see our six fabulous prizes from Skillet, Pacific Science Center, the Seattle Monorail, See It All Seattle (by the Space Needle), Chihuly Garden and Glass and EMP Museum.
Week 1: Skillet
For entries submitted from Friday 7/1 through Thursday 7/7. Winner picked Friday 7/8.
- Skillet has generously donated two $40 certificates, one T-shirt and one 10.5 oz jar of Skillet bacon jam. Prize value: $115
Week 2 (two winners): Pacific Science Center AND Seattle Monorail
For entries submitted from Friday 7/8 through Thursday 7/14. Two winners picked Friday 7/15.
- Pacific Science Center has generously donated four tickets to their new Lego exhibit, The Art of the Brick. Prize value: $115
- The Seattle Monorail has generously donated four adult round trip passes, one Monorail stuffed bunny toy and one copy of The Future Remembered: The 1962 Seattle World's Fair And Its Legacy. Prize value: $70
Week 3 (two winners): See It All (by the Space Needle) AND Chihuly Garden and Glass
- See It All (by the Space Needle) has generously donated $100 at the Space Needle (can be used to purchase Observation Deck tickets, at SkyCity Restaurant or at SpaceBase Gift Shop). Prize value: $100
- Chihuly Garden and Glass has generously donated admission for four and a $50 gift card (good for use at admissions, Collections Café or Chihuly Garden and Glass bookstore). Prize value: $125
Week 4: EMP Museum
For entries submitted from Friday 7/22 through Thursday 7/28. Winner picked Friday 7/29.
- EMP Museum has generously donated four general admission passes, which includes special exhibition admission to their latest exhibit, Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds. Prize value: $120
The Fine Print
Contest runs from 12 p.m. July 1, 2016, until 5 p.m. July 28, 2016. Final winner chosen Friday 7/29.
- All entry submission times run from 12 a.m. Friday through 11:59 p.m. Thursday.
- You may not win more than once.
- You must claim your prize within 1 week of being notified or else you forfeit the prize.
- Each submission must be a digital photo, 100 percent your own work and comply with the contest rules.
Winners will be chosen by ParentMap editors and contacted via their Instagram accounts. ParentMap giveaway official rules, which can be found here, apply to this contest.
- Use of photos: Upon entering one of ParentMap's photo contests, you are acknowledging and giving consent that your photo may be used on ParentMap's website, social media pages, print publications or email newsletters without compensation.
Entrants must be a legal resident of the United States and District of Columbia, and must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Entrants may not be an employee of ParentMap or involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must not be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.
- Additional questions? Email ParentMap assistant editor Beth Kramer (email@example.com).