Get out and enjoy a summer evening and listen to some great local Northwest bands on Thursdays this summer! The City of Auburn present Summer Sounds over the course of 6 weeks at Les Gove Park. Grab a blank or lawn chairs and come support local musicians and enjoy a wonderful evening.
Here is the lineup:
- July 15 - The Gothard Sisters – Celtic Music
- July 22 - Darren Motamedy – Smooth Jazz Saxophonist
- July 29 - Danny Vernon – Illusions of Elvis
- August 5 - Rockfish & Friends – Great Rock ‘n Roll
- August 12 – The Dueling Crooners – A Swingin’ Time
- August 19 - Wally and The Beaves – 50’s, 60’s & 70’s Rock N Roll