Don your costumes and bring your superheroes, princesses, and monsters to the Hands On Children’s Museum for a spooktacular good time. Enjoy Halloween-inspired fun and exciting activities without the fright.
- Make enchanted charms and potions
- Explore a black-light cavern & make a creepy-crawly that glows
- Meet Madagascar hissing cockroaches
- Press apples into cider
- Navigate the straw bale maze
- Design a scarecrow family
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Decorate mini pumpkins
- Watch exciting demos by Dr. Science
- Silkscreen a Treat Bag (for an additional fee)
- Pound & decorate pumpkins
- Make a mini ghost & fly it through the Airways Maze
- Learn about cunning crows & ravens
- Strike a pose in our photo booth
Online reservations required for museum admission. Special event activities vary depending on the days of the week and visitation levels, please see the events calendar for updated information. Activities may be added at any time.
Sensory-Friendly Boo Bash
Special Boo Bash activities will be available during our normal Sensory Friendly Hour (9-10 am), October 24 & 31.