With real-world stats and tips for both parents and their sons, this is not the typical, “what’s happening down there?” book with a blue cover instead of a pink one. It’s a comprehensive crash course for boys into staying safe — emotionally, mentally, and physically — while navigating the danger-laden worlds of teenage sex and sexuality in a digital age.
With a strong moral compass, veteran sex educator Langford offers a powerful supplement to those notoriously awkward parent-guy sex talks, answering the tough questions that teenage guys really have — but would rather Google than ask.
Your teen will learn proven, effective ways to:
- Avoid pregnancy, and HIV and other sexually transmitted infections
- Stay safe online and avoid sexual harm
- Ask someone out (and let someone down easy)
- Understand bodies and body issues, both male and female
- Accept that sexuality comes in all shapes and sizes
- Know the consequences of abstinence, indulgence, and everything in between
- Decide what is right for him, remaining true to himself and respectful of others
Have a teen girl? Check out the Girl's Guide!