Beach naturalists will be on the beach during select low tides, as conditions allow. Our teams will be wearing masks and staying 6’ apart to help keep our beaches safe.
- Keep our beaches healthy for everyone by following these tips:
- Practice physical distancing: stay 6’ apart from others.
- Wear a face covering.
- Keep it small.
- Groups larger than five people are considered unsafe at this time.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick or have a fever of 100.5 or higher.
- Explore gently: low tide is stressful for many creatures.
Learn about our nearshore neighbors! Check out our Puget Sound Beach Field Guide. Ask a beach naturalist! Need help identifying something? Take a photo and email to us at email@example.com. A beach naturalist will respond to you as soon as we can.