Taylor Swift Eras Tour poster. Credit: Amazon
We are officially back to December and it is gift-giving time. There is a good chance that you have at least one superfan of Spotify’s 2023 most popular artist on your list. That’s right, we’re talking about Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift never goes out of style, and this year Swifties have been hard at work making friendship bracelets and capturing the moment, whether they were in the front row at the Eras Tour concert, dancing in the theaters or listening to one of Taylor’s many new releases from the year.
With the holidays approaching, keep the good vibes going with a gift your Swiftie friends and family will love. It’s been a long time coming!
Every Swiftie needs a good pair of cowboy boots to rock like the superstar herself.
Cover your water bottle, notebook, laptop or car windows and let everyone know you’re a superfan.
Friendship bracelets have become the calling card of Swifties of all ages. This bracelet kit will keep them busy and ensure they are ready for the next tour!
Let your Swiftie show their support of the internet’s newest “it” couple.
If you know, you know. And trust us, Taylor fans know.
This blanket will make a great addition to any Swiftie’s room, and it will keep you toasty and warm when you’re exhausted from rooting for the anti-hero.
Even when they’re being too loud you can get your best sleep with this soft and silky eye mask.
Maybe your Swiftie already has all the CDs (or a digital playlist that goes on for hours), but the vinyl records are still a great gift. Not only are they fun to display, but sometimes they contain exclusive photos or messages! Start with the 2023 new releases, “Speak Now” (Taylor’s Version) and “1989” (Taylor’s Version).
Whether you scored a ticket to the tour or not, you can still deck your Swiftie out in Taylor gear.
Book for all ages:
- “Taylor Swift: A Little Golden Book Biography” – Great for a new parent Swiftie who wants to raise their babies right.
- “Taylor Swift: Biographies for Kids” – Young fans will love learning a little more about their hero.
- “Taylor Swift: And the Clothes She Wears” – We all know Taylor has some great looks, see them all in this beautiful book.
- “Taylor Swift Quiz Book” – Think you know everything about Taylor? This book lets you prove it!
- “Color the Eras A Music Lover Adult Coloring Book” – Relax and unwind with this coloring book while you listen to your favorite era.
Editor’s note: Certified Swiftie, Eloise Taylor, contributed her knowledge and insights to this article. When Eloise isn’t listening to Taylor Swift she stays busy as a high school sophomore in Seattle where she is involved in theater, swimming and gymnastics.
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase products through links on our site, ParentMap may earn an affiliate commission.
More gift guides