Don’t sleep on this giveaway — at least not yet! ParentMap is partnering with Happiest Baby to give one lucky family an award-winning SNOO, a smart sleeper valued at $1,495.
SNOO is a responsive baby bassinet that boosts a baby's sleep by combining gentle rocking with soothing white noise and snug, safe swaddling. SNOO was created by Dr. Harvey Karp, world renowned pediatrician and child development expert, and author of the best-selling parenting guides “The Happiest Baby on the Block” and “The Happiest Toddler on the Block.” SNOO helps babies by imitating the calming sensations of the womb.
Wait, there’s more! Eighty additional winners will receive a Sleepea 5-Second Baby Swaddle, an ultra-soft, organic cotton baby swaddle designed by Dr. Karp.
Enter below for a chance to win — and get ready to catch some sweet Z's.
The fine print
- Contest runs from 6 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Thursday, May 20, 2021.
- Entrants may enter the giveaway up to once per day, per email address, during the giveaway entry period.
- Total prize value is $1,495 for the SNOO bassinet and $32.95 for each Sleepea 5-Second Baby Swaddle. (Additional exclusions may apply.)
- Contest winners will be chosen randomly from all qualified entries.
- The winners will be notified via email by 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
- Winners must claim the prize within seven days of being notified or will forfeit the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, and must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Entrants must not be an employee of ParentMap or involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must not be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to receive newsletters and other marketing communications from ParentMap and our giveaway partner, Happiest Baby. We never sell, rent or share your email address or information.
- Winner shall be required to adhere to the user guide located at www.happiestbaby.com/snoo-user-manual and shall comply with the following instructions when using SNOO:
IF YOUR BABY HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A NON-TRIVIAL MEDICAL CONDITION, CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROVIDER PRIOR TO USING THE PRODUCT. YOU WILL NOT USE THE PRODUCT IF YOUR BABY CAN PUSH UP ON HANDS AND KNEES OR HAS REACHED 6 MONTHS OF AGE, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. YOU WILL NOT USE THE PRODUCT IF YOUR BABY WEIGHS MORE THAN 25 POUNDS.
- Each potential winner may be required to execute an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release releasing Happiest Baby, Inc. and each of its related entities from and against any and all claims and obligations in connection with any prize an entrant may win (collectively, “HB Prize Claim Documents”). The execution and submission of the Prize Claim Documents to Happiest Baby shall be a condition precedent to the potential winner actually receiving the prize supplied by Happiest Baby. If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return to Happiest Baby all HB Prize Claim Documents within three (3) days of receipt of such documents, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and additional prize restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the HB Prize Claim Documents, may apply.