Of course you'll let Pops sleep in late on Father's Day. And you'll make him a mammoth breakfast with unlimited bacon. Then it's time to take him on a Dad-centric family adventure!
Need a plan? We've got you covered with top local activities for top-shelf dads. Whether he's a car guy, boat guy, beer guy, music guy, tech guy, strawberrry guy (?) or an awesomely easy-to-please guy, you'll find something here for Father's Day weekend family fun.
Happy Father's Day to all the super dads out there. Cheers to you!
- Let your dad gobble up the shortcake at not one, but four, local strawberry festivals happening this weekend (Thursday–Sunday).
- Pancakes! Disc golf! Climbing wall! Dad is surely on board, so sign up for this epic family day of play — Mom's welcome, too (Saturday).
- Learn all about the science of water and keeping Puget Sound healthy while kids make a crafty card for Dad (Saturday).
- Mmmm... let Papa try out the barbecue from Smokin Robinson and (not or!) the tasty fare from Seoul Bowl and more at a Food Truck Feast and party in the park (Saturday).
- Take Dad to admire the fancy yachts and hop aboard for a tour at Classic Weekend (Saturday–Sunday).
- Follow the dads on the IPA trail over to a beer fest that includes a passel of kids' activities, including inflatables: pretty smart (Saturday–Sunday).
- Airplane-loving dad? Look up to catch the amazing aerobatics performed at a local air show (Saturday–Sunday).
- All aboard! Dads ride free on Northwest Railway train excursions when accompanied by a paying child of any age (Saturday–Sunday).
- Car dads — and grandpas — will appreciate all the cool vintage rides that gather for admirers on Father's Day in Issaquah and in Burien (Sunday).
- Snag your tickets now and take all music-loving dads to the KEXP family dance party to enjoy great tunes, activities and snacks (Sunday).
- Deadhead dads, this is for you: a kid-focused show featuring the music of the Grateful Dead (Sunday).
- Blast off! Dads get in free on Father's Day at the Museum of Flight, where you can dig into the experience of the Apollo 11 moon mission (extra fee) (Sunday).
- Dig into techy fun at our fantastic local computer museum, where you can partake in hands-on family activities such as paper circuit card-making and soldering (Sunday).
- Play in the sand, spy a sea turtle, meet a red wolf dad and more at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, where dads get in for half-price admission on Father's Day (Sunday).