Fall family adventures in nature
Get out in the wild! (Gearing up properly helps a lot). Try out these kid-friendly hikes, salmon-spotting spots or right-in-your-neighborhood mini adventures.
- Marvel at the fall color on fall family hikes around western Washington.
- Try these fall-color hikes for South Sound–area families.
- Fancy a little space? These five kid-friendly hikes feature wider trails.
- Run, salmon, run! Spot the spawning salmon in creeks around Seattle and the Eastside.
- These are the best salmon-spotting spots around the South Sound.
- Play hide-and-seek with painted rocks — or paint your own!
- Entice the tots around the block on a quick nature treasure scavenger hunt.