The fantastic playground known as "Castle Park." Credit: Vicky McDonald
Explore a new-to-you park or playground
Catch a sun break and head out to explore a new-to-you playground. Or suit up in your rain jackets and pack a towel for drying the swings and slides. Remember to mask up if it’s busy and give other families some space.
- Blast off at a new space-themed playground on the Eastside.
- Play a life-size board game at a colorful new playground.
- Kids climb to dizzying heights (for real) at a new neighborhood play spot.
- A magical playground in the woods invites imaginative play.
- Updated Seaview Park is Edmonds’ first inclusive playground.
- Ride the slides, climb to the top and repeat at a newer section of a beloved Northwest park.