March is always a mixed bag when it comes to weather, so it’s good to have a few backup plans for those wet and windy days. Cozy up together on the sofa and try this new batch of family-friendly shows and movies on Netflix, including an exciting new nature documentary series, a much-needed feel-good movie about a dog and lots more. Here are all the new shows to look forward to this March.
- March 1: “Where the Wild Things Are” — The animated movie of this beloved children’s book is well worth a watch; directed by Spike Jonze, it features Mark Ruffalo and Forest Whitaker.
- March 3: “He-Man and the Masters of the Universe” (Season 2) — The second series returns with new adventures for Adam and his heroic team on a mission to defend Eternia from sinister Skeletor.
- March 3: “Surviving Paradise: A Family Tale” — A new family-friendly nature documentary series voiced by “Bridgerton” star Regé-Jean Page.
- March 3: “Power Rangers: Dino Fury” (Season 2) — Fans of “Power Rangers” will be happy to see the return of their favorite teen superheroes.
- March 4: “Making Fun” — Expert maker Jimmy DiResta, together with his creative friends, builds some crazy inventions based on kids’ ideas.
- March 8: “Chip and Potato” (Season 3) — This popular preschool series is back for a third season, with Chip starting kindergarten and learning how to make new friends.
- March 10: “Karma’s World” (Season 2) — Karma is back using music, ambition and heart to get through life.
- March 15: “Team Zenko Go” — A band of kids work undercover to help others and solve problems in their town.
- March 17: “Rescued by Ruby” — This feel-good movie is based on a true story about a K-9 search and rescue unit.
- March 18: “Thomas & Friends: Race for the Sodor Cup” — Kana and Thomas must work together as a team to cross the finish line and win the Sodor Cup.
- March 25: “Transformers: BotBots” — An animated series set in a mall where everyday objects turn into funny robots after the mall closes.
- March 29: “Mighty Express” (Season 6) — This popular cartoon is back with the kids helping the trains avoid trouble on the tracks by working together as a team.
- March 31: “Air Bud: Super Pup Z” — This new movie is about four gifted pups who escape from a mad scientist. The pups are then adopted by kids who soon become aware of their amazing capabilities.
For the parents
- March 3: “The Weekend Away” — This new thriller starring Leighton Meester is about a couple on a European vacation that goes horribly wrong.
- March 4: “Pieces of Her” (Season 1) — A new mystery thriller series starring Toni Collette is about a sleepy town in Georgia and a random violent act that sets off a mysterious chain of events.
- March 11: “The Adam Project” — A new sci-fi comedy action movie about a time-traveling pilot who teams up with his younger self and his late father to help save the future. The movie stars Ryan Reynolds, Zoe Saldana, Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo.
- March 25: “Bridgerton” (Season 2)— This popular series based on the books written by a local Seattle author is back. And the good news for fans is that Netflix has committed to additional two seasons.
Leave a Comment