Epiphany School is a vibrant community known for excellent academics, strong social-emotional learning, and a warm, family-friendly atmosphere in which every child is truly known. Our talented faculty weave the school's core values of respect, responsibility, and resourcefulness into every grade, helping every student grow in character, independence, confidence, and leadership.
Our mission: Epiphany School challenges and supports all students to become confident, curious, and courageous learners through innovative teaching in a caring and inclusive environment.
Why Epiphany School?
- The BEST teachers!
- Beautiful, safe campus with lots of time to learn and play outside
- A unique school culture and supportive learning community encourages students to try new things, take intellectual risks, find their voice, and discover a lifelong joy for learning
- A rich academic curriculum seamlessly integrated with social-emotional learning helps children grow essential skills and knowledge
- Robust opportunities for on-campus parent involvement and volunteering builds a strong school-home partnership and enriches the student experience
- High quality before and after-school program offers coverage from 7 am to 6 pm