Building confidence, curiosity, and courage in pre-kindergarten through 5th-grade students.
An independent, non-parochial school, Epiphany School is known for excellent academics, strong social-emotional learning, and its warm, welcoming community. Our talented faculty weave the school’s core values of respect, responsibility, and resourcefulness into each grade, helping every child grow in character, independence, and leadership.
Our mission: Epiphany School challenges and supports all students to become confident, curious, and courageous learners through innovative teaching in a caring and inclusive environment.
Why Epiphany School?
- The BEST teachers!
- Beautiful, safe campus with lots of time to learn and play outside
- A unique school culture and supportive learning community encourages students to try new things, take intellectual risks, find their voice, and discover a lifelong joy for learning
- A rich academic curriculum seamlessly integrated with social-emotional learning helps children grow essential skills and knowledge
- Robust opportunities for on-campus parent involvement and volunteering
- High quality before and after-school program, student clubs, and camps