Today, we're giving away five family four-packs of tickets to see Enchanted Tales at Youth Theatre Northwest on Mercer Island, Saturday, June 2 at 2 p.m. The show is appropriate for ages 3 and up and includes "fantastic tales of ancient kingdoms, beguiling fairies, magical oranges, beautiful princesses and a pompous king in search for the true meaning of love and family."
To enter to win the tickets, simply leave a comment on this post about why your family would like to see the show. Include your email in Disqus (not publicly) so that we can contact you!
Additional entries will be given for the following (leave an extra comment for each action to let us know):
1. Become a ParentMap e-news subscriber
2. Follow ParentMap on Pinterest
3. Like ParentMap on Facebook
4. Follow ParentMap on Twitter
5. Like Youth Theatre Northwest on Facebook
6. Follow Youth Theatre Northwest on Twitter
7. Share this post on Facebook
8. Tweet this post on Twitter
The giveaway ends Monday, May 21, at noon. We will leave a comment reply for the winner by the end of the day.
Make sure to check back to see if you've won if you haven't already heard from us by email!
The giveaway has now ended and the winner has been contacted via email. Thanks to all who participated!