Monster Jam Triple Threat Series events featuring six different competitions of speed, racing and freestyle stunts returns to the Tacoma Dome on January 11–13, 2019.
Doors open 1 hour prior to show start time
Pit Party - Saturday 10AM only. Open from 10AM–11:30AM. Saturday 1PM event ticket & Pit Pass required for entry.
Unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable! Monster Jam®, the most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today, returns to Puget Sound with a new level of high-flying, four-wheel excitement! Be prepared for another high-octane weekend!
Featuring eight of the most intense athletes of Monster Jam, fans will witness a fierce battle for the championship with each Triple Threat Series competitor contending in customized high-powered vehicles: Monster Jam Speedsters, Monster Jam ATVs and of course, the iconic Monster Jam trucks in six events sure to leave fans on the edge of their seats.
Monster Jam Triple Threat Series world-class athletes vying to become champions will be:
- Grave Digger® driven by Tyler Menninga (2017 Triple Threat East Series champ)
- Max-D™ driven by Colton Eichelberger
- El Toro Loco® driven by by 2019 rookie driver Elvis Lainez
- Soldier Fortune™ Black Ops driven by Tony Ochs
- Zombie™ driven by Bari Musawwir
- Megalodon® driven by Austin Minton
- Scooby-Doo™ driven by Myranda Cozad
- Monster Mutt® Rottweiler driven by 2019 rookie driver Tanner Root
*Drivers/Trucks subject to change