Finding the Right School Fit
Anoo Padte, Art of Education
Choosing your child's school is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. Personalized education consultant and parent coach Anoo Padte joined ParentMap for a live, interactive webinar to guide parents through the many factors to consider when selecting the optimal school fit.
More about the webinar
Identifying the right school is not impossible but it can be confusing. Many factors — like learning styles, teachers, curriculum, school location, public vs. private school, and financial commitment — raise questions for well-meaning parents. It can be hard to sort through conflicting pieces of information, trends, opinions, the variety of school options all while turning an eye towards who you know your child to be and what you most hope for her.
Anoo helps parents break down these larger questions related to seeking the right fit, and provide relevant tips and tools help parents to feel empowered and educated in their search.
Webinar topics include:
- Key social-emotional milestones of early learning
- Factors to consider to find your “right fit” school
- How to compare public vs. private school options
- The essential steps to finding the right school fit
- Ways to tell if a school is teaching in accord with its stated philosophy
- Ways parents can create a strong partnership with the school to support their child
- And more!
Related articles and resources by Anoo:
- Character Comes From Adversity, But How Do We Let Our Kids Fail?
- Education Leads to Success, but How to Define Success?
- Choosing the Right Preschool: What Matters Most?
Anoo Padte helps parents choose the right school, coaches on parenting for a fulfilling education and provides math and science enrichment. She is a certified teacher, coach, speaker and writer. She can be contacted through her website, www.artofeducation.net.