Summer Day Camp for kids 5-12 years of age
Kids Co.'s Summer Camps are fun, flexible and educational. Your one stop shop for summer fun.
New themes, activities, and field trips to lots of exciting destinations each week.
- Designed with working parents in mind, our week-long day camps run from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm. Camp activities run from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Give yourself a break! Instead of shuttling your kids all over town to a new camp every week, choose one location all summer long.
- Our camps are a great option for gap weeks in your kid’s summer line-up!
- Licensed programs with professional staff who are trained in child/youth development, 1st Aid/CPR, and background checked.
- We are excited to launch our new programs, Kids Co.’s Big Read and Summer Run for Fun.
Each day kids will dive into good books and track their progress, and collect Big Read “reading” tokens. Summer Run for Fun is our way of incorporating exercise, in a fun way, into our daily routine. Kids will earn “running shoes” tokens and track how far they’ve run, jogged, walked, or even skipped.
Kids Co. creates the best summer ever for your kids. We blend staff ideas, best practice, family feedback, and kid’s suggestions to create a summer your kids will not forget.
Here are some of the fun places we take our kids to experience… Tacoma Glass Museum, Tinkertopia, Bowling at the Husky Union Building (HUB), Point Defiance Zoo, Living Computer Museum, Kangaroo Farm in Arlington WA, Luther Burbank Park, Lynnwood Pool… just to name a few!
We can’t wait to spend the summer with you!
Summer Day Camp Locations:
Kids Co. at Adams - Ballard
Kids Co. at Cascadia - Northgate
Kids Co. at Decatur - Wedgewood
Kids Co. at Graham Hill - South Seattle
Kids Co. at Island Park - Mercer Island
Kids Co. at John Hay - Queen Anne
Kids Co. at McDonald - Green Lake
Kids Co. at QueenAnne - QueenAnne
Kids Co. at South Shore - South Seattle
Kids Co. at TOPS - Capital Hill/Eastlake