Kelsey Creek Farm Park stairway
Explore new trails, in the woods and in town
- Walk a trail less traveled: Pop up to Skagit County for a change of scenery and to tromp around on these fantastic kid-friendly trails.
- Stroll in nature, right in town: These family hikes skip the long-drive-to-the-hills part (blah) and let families dive straight into nature in our area's urban green spaces.
- Explore a secret stairway: Puget Sound-area cities are threaded with super-cool staircases that lead to secret gardens, amazing views and urban adventure.
- Keep your distance: Our resident hiker went in search of wider trails to wander with kids, and these are what she found.
- Have fun with painted rocks: Paint, hide, hunt.