We’re excited to welcome our community back to Fort Nisqually on Wednesday, July 15. We’ve missed you! Under guidelines from the CDC and the Department of Health, we’ve developed safety guidelines to keep you and our staff and volunteers safe. Currently online tickets are required for all guests.
Significant Changes to Ensure Health and Safety:
For the health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers, we have made significant changes to our Fort experiences.
- Limiting the number of guests onsite at any time (online ticketing for all guests)
- Ensuring social distancing and minimizing person-to-person contact (credit cards only)
- Face covering required (over 5 years old)
- Adopting stricter cleaning and sanitizing protocols (focus on high-touch surfaces, sanitizing stations)
- Following all public health guidelines (staff training)
- Reduced capacity to indoor spaces and high-touch, interactive experiences