Exploration Park in Mill Creek. Credit: JiaYing Grygiel
Climb, slide, swing and play
Pounce on a sun break or suit up and bring a towel: You know what to do. A new-to-you playground is free and sure to entertain — and hopefully tire out — your energetic crew. Check out these great options:
- Blast off to a new space-themed playground that will have your kids playing astronaut.
- Lake Sammamish State Park's playground is always fun, and this month there's a special Valentine's Day Walk where you can follow a pathway around the park and find sweet poems along the way.
- Not many new playgrounds opened in 2020, but all these awesome ones opened in 2019. Have you checked them out?
- These ultra-fun playgrounds are favorites of Eastside families.
- This friendly new playground opened for South Sound-area families last year.