Try a sweet snack from Sugar and Spoon, among destination desserts with finding. Credit: JiaYing Grygiel
Can you build a morning or afternoon outing around lunch or a special treat? Absolutely.
- Last summer our dessert reporter rounded up some amazing destination treats worth seeking out. You’re welcome.
- These combos pair a sweet treat with a play stop for South Sound-area families.
- Try something new at a unique artisan bakery; some of them feature deliciously interesting desserts, such as pastries made with purple yams!
- Travel the globe with your tastebuds with a variety of multicultural lunch options at the marvelous Spice Bridge Food Hall.
- Try a sweet treat and pick up some takeout for dinner at family favorite dining spots in Seattle’s International District.
- If you think it’s too cold to eat ice cream, I’m guessing your kids do not. A new Salt & Straw opened in Kirkland last year, and lots more artisan ice cream shops are scooping for you.