Editor's Note: This is an overnight event, from Saturday, August 21 at 1:30 p.m. to Sunday, August 22 at 11 a.m. We only have the check-in time listed on our calendar.
Enjoy a night sleeping under the stars at Chambers Creek Regional Park. We will provide a host of activities including lawn games, family activities, water olympics, Lego building with Brickz 4 Kidz, and a PG rated movie when its dark!
Saturday's dinner will be provided by Boss Mama's Kitchen with dessert to follow. Continental breakfast is also included on Sunday morning.
Bring your tent (no campers or RVs), blankets, flashlights and lanterns, towels, and get ready for a great time in the outdoors with family and friends. Space is limited, register early! Sorry no pets.
Saturday, August 21
- 1:30 p.m. - Check in begins
- 2:30 p.m. - Activities start
- 5:00 p.m. - Dinner served
- 7:00 p.m. - Dessert
- 8:45 p.m. - Film screening: Raya and the Last Dragon (PG)
Sunday, August 22
- 7-9 a.m. - Sunday breakfast served
- 8:45-10:45 a.m. - Campers pack up
- 11 a.m. - Event ends