The Weekender: Easter Fun and Beyond, March 31-April 1
3. Watch storyteller Debbie Dmitre bring the world of Beatrix Potter to life, at a free event at Northgate Community Center, Seattle (Saturday, 11 a.m.).
4. South Sounders, figure out your camp options at ParentMap's CampFair (Saturday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.).
5. Live science show, activity stations, UW Husky Marching Band: It's Paws-On Science Weekend at Pacific Science Center (Saturday-Sunday).
8. Get crafty with clay at Bellevue Art Museum ($2, Saturday 1-3 p.m.).
9. The Tulip Festival starts on Sunday and continues through the month!
10. Vintage train rides offered by the Northwest Railway Museum also start up for the season on Sunday, April 1. Board at Snoqualmie or North Bend on Saturdays and Sundays through October.
11. Share your love of comics and superheroes with your kids: It's Comicon weekend.Google+