Internationally-renowned illusionist Kevin Spencer returns to ECA with a new magic and illusion performance designed to be welcoming to children and families with autism or other disabilities that create sensory sensitivities.
Most appropriate for audiences ages 6+, The Magic of Kevin Spencer will feature special accommodations to include:
· ASL interpretation for deaf and hard-of-hearing patrons;
· Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds;
· Lights remain on at a low level in the theatre during the performance;
· Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance;
· Designated quiet area within the theatre.
Tickets to matinee performances are $10 per person, with complimentary tickets available upon request for babes-in-arms 18 months or younger.
Families who qualify for Free and Reduced-Price Meal programs through the school district and low-income seniors are now eligible for $2 Arts for Everyone tickets to any of ECA’s Saturday Matinee performances.
This performance will take place at the Black Box Theatre Edmonds Community College.