Skate, glide and slide into the holiday season at the Bellevue Downtown Ice Rink at Downtown Park, the region’s largest open-air ice skating experience! This beloved all-ages winter tradition is the perfect memory-making activity for family and friends. Rain, shine or snow, stop on by to the all-weather sheltered covered festive rink.
- Bellevue Downtown Park - 10201 NE 4th Street, southwest corner near Inspiration Playground
- Expanded ice surface - now over 9,000 square feet, an increase of 25% over previous years
- Food and beverage concession treats
- $15 admission (includes skate rental), $10 admission for 8 years and under (includes skate rental)
- Discount Admission Pass – purchase 10 skate admissions for $99 (includes skate rental), a savings of $51! Available at BellevueIceRink.com or during public hours at the Bellevue Downtown Ice Rink.
- Special events including, Stroller Skating, family skate days and themed skate nights.
- Open 52 consecutive days including all holidays.
Feel the magic of the season with Free Skate Mondays compliments of Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card and Bank of America. Show your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card or Bank of America debit or credit card to receive two free skate admissions on Mondays. Promotion valid for one card per guest, per visit.
Receive $2 off skate admissions every day from November 23, 2018 – January 13, 2019 when you use your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card.
For more information, please visit BellevueIceRink.com