Salad Roll-Ups Lunch Box
This hearty lunch includes an Italian sub rollup, oil and vinegar blend, pickles, apple slices and chips.
What you'll need:
- 4 slices each of genoa salami, mortadella, soppressata, pepperoni, provolone
- Paleo lime mayo
- Shredded lettuce
- Avocado oil or olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- Layer the meat slices from largest to smallest.
- Spread a thin layer of mayo on the stack, making sure to leave space at the top of the largest piece to keep it from squishing out when you roll up.
- Add a slice of provolone on top of the mayo, about halfway from the top. Add a small handful of lettuce to the lower half and top with desired toppings (optional).
- Starting from the bottom of the cheese, gently roll the stack, pushing in any fillings that find their way out.
- When you get to the end, secure the outer meat edges with a toothpick.
- To serve, pour 2 parts oil and 1 part vinegar into a small dipping ramekin. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning on top. Dip the roll-ups in the oil-vinegar spread.
- Store extras in the fridge, wrapped individually in plastic wrap, for up to a week.