BOO-Berry Fest is coming the first two weekends in OCTOBER.
We want to invite you to our blueberry farm one last time before we close the gates until next summer. Each date will be sectioned off into three separate blocks of time so that everyone gets to have the cozy relaxed atmosphere you have to come to love this summer!
The air will be crisp, the drink and food offerings will make it truly feel like the changing of the season, and the fall colored leaves of the blueberry bushes will bring it all Home. We cannot wait to share in, what we hope, will become another family tradition of yours!
We will be selling tickets by the carload. There is VERY limited parking (less than 20cars). So, please buy your tickets in advance if you think your kids will enjoy this special event. Hint: THEY WILL.
There will be NOTHING that is scary or spooky here. BOO-Berry Fest will be catered to kids coming with their families to have fun, get those fall photo opportunities in, and learn new things they may not already know at our science table!
Some of the offerings:
- Blueberry field maze (please note: there are no blueberries to pick -- the season is over!)
- Take family photos in the blueberry leaves
- Paint pumpkins
- Play at the science and sensory tables
- Sit and listen to story time
- Paint your own BOO-berry photo to take home
- Roll “blueberries” down the magnetic wall
- Enjoy the photo scene for your own posed photographs
- Complete our scavenger hunt for a "boo-berry"
- Roast marshmallows by the bonfire while you drink hot cider or hot chocolate
- Plus so much more
We are so excited to be offering something this fall that is a little outside the box. While we understand we are fortunate to be surrounded by incredible pumpkin patches (we will be visiting our favorites, too) we hope that our first annual BOO-berry Fest will give your kids another opportunity to enjoy this special place we get to call our Home.