Downtown Edmonds comes alive on Sunday, September 8th with 10,000 spectators “oohing and ahhing” over the 325+ classic cars and motorcycles that fill the streets. This event is for the whole family, from hardcore gearhead to the smallest child, everyone will have a great time at The Edmonds Classic: Car & Motorcycle Show.
· FREE Pancake Breakfast hosted by North Sound Church – 4th & Bell from 9am-1pm
· Lions Club Raffle tickets sold at the Fountain for $1 each. Proceeds benefit Edmonds Food Bank. Prizes include Gift Cards and a Grand Prize Charter Fishing Trip. Winners announced Nov. 25, 2019.
· Meet the Electric Pinup Dolls at their booth next to the Main Stage
· Elvis (Danny Vernon) 12 - 12:45 and 2:30 - 3:15 at the Main Stage
· Edmonds Historical Museum – Visit between 1pm-4pm
· Vendors and sponsors – Visit our many merchants and supporting vendors throughout the show for giveaways and prizes
· Pinewood Derby races for kids at 4th & Dayton St. FREE mini pinewood cars for kids to build & decorate
· Kevin McCauley provides DJ services all day long from the Fountain Information booth